Thursday, September 20, 2007

Throwback Thursday


One of the times in my life I cherish the most are my college years. I'll never forget the paper I wrote about Coca-Cola, and how amazed the professor was with how well it was done. My public policy class with Dr. Morrisey was my favorite class of the whole 4 years. Math was a different story, I changed my major after my first class so I wouldn't have to take any more!

Now, you should know I was more than a nerd in class. I was uber-involved. I worked PT on campus, was a University Ambassador (Student Public Relations for the university), Student Government Association President, Resident Assistant in the dorm, and my most cherished memory . . . College Cheerleading!


6 comments:

Girl Gone Wild said...

Shut. up. Shut up! Excuse me, hussy...I mean young lady you need to do something about that midriff!

I'm SO glad you've join the TT club cause I LOVE that photo!

My Wonderful Men... said...

You look like you were having fun!
Welcome to TT.

Andrea said...

Aww!! Look at that cute cheerleading outfit and pose!! haha :) I've never done cheerleading...but looks like you were right into it! :)

Shana said...

Great picture. Glad to meet you, found you over on Pinks and Blues blog. Happy TT!!!

ellinghouse said...

college was by far my fav time....best 5 years of my life! Seems like decades ago....

PinksandBluesGirls said...

What a great photo! You can really tell you loved what you were doing! Thanks for joining TT!

Jane, Pinks & Blues