Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Projects

Now that I'm feeling more on top of things lately, I've found lots of things to do. Here is a peek at my list:

1. Reading. I just finished Distant Bells by Diane Noble and I have reserved her book The Butterfly Farm at the library just waiting for them to call and let me know it's ready.
2. Baking. I have a new hot roll/sweet roll recipe I want to try out. Plus, I owe the kids at work Tres Leches and Natchez cookies. I'm also wanting to make a pumpkin cheesecake.
3. Aprons. I bought the stuff to make two aprons and I can't wait to get started.
4. Working out. I've had a craving to work out. I'm thinking about getting some work out DVD's (they still make stuff like that, right?). We'll have to get a new DVD player, because our old one doesn't seem to be compatible with our new t.v.

We'll see how things progress.

1 comment:

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Hey! I didn't know you were blogging again! Stacey's bailed for her family (*rolling eyes*...stinkin' good mom) but I still let my kids help themselves to the PB jar while I blog away.