Friday, May 16, 2008

The Right Stuff

I didn't want to come to work today. I wanted to stay home and watch the NKOTB concert on The Today Show!

I really think I remember some of the dance routine my middle school cheer squad did to Hangin' Tough!!! I'm sure after practicing in the privacy of my living room (blinds closed) it would have all come back! 5, 6, 7, 8, left, 2, 3, 4, and spin, 7, 8. Pump left, 3, 4, pump right, 7, 8, again, 2, 3, 4 ... Woohoo!

New Kids were the best thing about that period of life. All 11-14 year-old girls need a musical influence to get them through that awkward stage. Whether it be the boy bands of (gasp) 20 years ago or today's poor width ratio of nostrils to eyes of David Archuleta! I can't believe I just found a purpose for that boy. He drives me batty, but that is another post for another day!

In the mean time, I dug up a little NKOTB for you! So pull the blinds or not and bust a move early 90's style!

No comments: