Thursday, February 21, 2008

Stella wants her groove back!

I've never like winter. I enjoy an occasional snowfall deep enough to sled and launch some snowballs. One a year is good. Sleet, freezing rain, ice ... NOT MY THING. Ugh, I have the winter blues!


It doesn't help in that my DH, who never has to travel for work, has traveled the last two weeks. I'm a strong woman. I can handle it, normally. When you throw a couple of snow days in ... A-Man and I don't do well cooped up like fightin' roosters! In case I had been contemplating doing the SAHM thing (which I know I'm not cut out for) the last to weeks have dashed any hope of that. I need adults (or at least a group of college students who think they are adults), I need sunshine, I need to not turn into a stinkin' popsicle when I walk outstide.


My routine is completely out of whack! I need to break out of captivity and do something wild and crazy! Maybe get a tat. Nah, that would hurt. Probably something crazy with my hair. Hmm, that takes time and money, something I've had neither of lately.


Maybe I need a good book. I've been wanting to read "How full is your bucket?" I feel like I'm living a Calgon commerical!

K, I'm done whining now.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You may whine any old time you want, it's your blog and you can whine if you want to!

I'lllllllll go with you to get a tat...JenGi wants one, too, so wudya say? A little Gidget/Aunt Bea, JenGi go to the tattoo parlor action? I'm just waiting for JenGi to get the laminate down...and if she doesn't soon, then I told her I'm going to stay with you. (I don't think that bothered her, idk) xoxo

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Uh hello! Aunt Bea is MY friend..

We should've been doing something! I didn't realize that T-man was still gone.