Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Common Sense

Why didn't every human receive a fair share of common sense? I suppose I could argue the fact that everyone has received it but global warming is depleting it from from the brains of humans all over the world at a rate that would make Al Gore hyperventilate. (note: I currently have no opinion on global warming. I know I should, but I don't. So you'll just have to live with that for now.) I think as each day goes by senseless (I would have used the word stupid, buy my "Pre-K"er has informed me that it is a BAD word, so I'm trying to set a good example.) people become more senseless. I know you have witnessed the atrocious phenomenon with your own eyes, ears, etc. Think of the peace I could bring the world if I could only discover the path of prevention I unknowingly take to keep my common sense about me. Is it the occasional bologna and cheese or maybe taking short naps at red lights? If you would like to join my research team please let me know.

No comments: